Use this link to visit the Classlink Launchpad and select Infinite Campus
- What is Infinite Campus?
- What is the Infinite Campus Parent Portal?
- How secure is the information contained in the Portal?
- What information is included in the Portal? What do I use it for?
- What exactly is Infinite Campus Student Portal?
- Who can access the Parent Portal?
- When can I access the Parent Portal?
- How do I access the Student Portal?
- How do I create a user account so I can use the Parent Portal?
- Do I need any special software?
- How can I get help navigating this system?
- What happens if I forget my ID/password?
- I didn't receive or lost the letter with the activation key. What should I do?
- How often is information updated in the Parent/Student Portal?
- Can I access parent portal from anywhere (e.g., home, work, library, etc.)?
- How do I add/change/correct my email address?
- How do I add/change/correct my telephone numbers?
- How do I change/correct my residence address?
- How can I add/delete additional contacts?
- What if I have questions about my child's grades, attendance, assignments, etc., that are found in Infinite Campus?
- Who can I talk to regarding attendance related issues?
- Can anyone else see my student's attendance, grades, etc.?
- Can I stop my username and password from being automatically entered into the Campus login area when logging on?
- How can I make sure I am seeing an updated version of my Campus page?
- Is there a way to view the portal in other languages?
- I tried to login but my account has been disabled. What should I do?
- What can I do to try to resolve the message, "Page cannot be displayed?"
- How do I report problems, comments or suggestions?
Download the Mobile App
Announcements—Quickly see district announcements as they are posted.
Assignments—Browse assignments by specific class or due date.
Attendance—Review attendance events in summary and detail form.
Grades—Immediate access to grades as they are posted.
Schedule—Review schedule from anywhere, at any time.
Infinite Campus Mobile Apps can be downloaded through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store