Enrollment begins Tuesday, August 1st
Enrollment can now be completed entirely online. Guardians can log into Infinite Campus to complete enrollment and access optional forms. Please click on the following links for enrollment resources:
- MMSD Enrollment – Beginning August 1st, click here to enroll.
- Username/Password Look-Up – Forgot your password? Easily access (or change) your username or password at this site.
- Fee Payment – Click here to pay student fees online. If paid by August 15th, the $3.00 “convenience fee” is waived.
- Optional Forms – Free/reduced lunch application, fee waiver, and other forms.
- New Student Enrollment – If a student has never enrolled with MMSD before, certain documents must be brought to the school for verification. Click here for information.
- Enrollment Assistance Sites – MMSD offers internet access and online enrollment assistance at multiple sites throughout Madison, from August 1st – 18th. Click here for a detailed schedule.
Shabazz Enrollment Day: Wednesday, August 16th, 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Students who are not new to the district are able to complete everything online (follow above links), and do not need to attend. Students enrolling for the first time in MMSD can enroll online, but need to bring documents to Shabazz on this day (see “New Student Enrollment” above). Of course, if you need further enrollment assistance, any Shabazz community member is welcome to attend on this day!
Advisor Scheduling Day: Wednesday, August 29th, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
All Shabazz students will meet with their advisors for a 30-minute schedulingmeeting. During this meeting, students will work with their advisors to select their 1st and 2nd quarter courses. In early August, you will receive an email with the exact time and location of this 30-minute meeting, along with descriptions of the courses offered. If you are unable to attend on August29th, please contact me to set up a scheduling meeting with the principal.
For course description information click below